"My Father's house has many rooms;
if that were not so, would I have
told you that I am going there
to prepare a place for you?"
What comfort to know that He will come for me to be with Him. That He is preparing a place for me! And for you!
I cannot fathom what Heaven must be like. I only know that Jesus will be there. And all those loved ones who have gone before me, and will come after me. We will all be together again on that glorious day when He comes to take us there.
I like to think of Heaven as a garden. It is where I feel so close to God. My garden is my happy place!
In my garden I...
- find rest for my weary soul.
- rejoice in the beauty of God's creations.
- tend to the flowers and vines.
- watch the birds flit and butterflies dance.
- enjoy the creatures who visit there often.
- talk to God, and feel His presence.
I do hope the Heavenly place He prepares for me is in a garden! To be with Him, and all the people I love, in that place of peace and beauty. I can only imagine!